[nabs-l] Introduction

Hope Paulos hope.paulos at maine.edu
Wed Mar 4 03:42:57 UTC 2009

Hi there.  Welcome to the list.  My name is Hope Paulos and I'm
currently studying to become a high school Spanishteacher.  I'll
graduate in May with 2 degrees- Secondary Education with a
concentration in Spanish and a modern languages degree- Spanish
and German.  After graduating and student teaching I'll enroll
ina masters program to become a teacher of the blind and visually
impaired.  I'm 26 and have a guide dog, from Fidelco named
Beignet.  I look forward to reading your posts.
Hope and Beignet

<nabs-l at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 18:43:37 -0500
>Subject: Re: [nabs-l] Introduction

>Hi welcome to the list.  My name is Rania, I am currently
applying to a few
>massage schools because the program ware I went didn't work out.
Feel free
>to jump in.  i look forward to reading your posts.
>Rania,

Southeast
>> Chapter
>> president.  I just completed an online Accounting certificate
program, and
>> am going to start taking more classes in a couple of weeks for
my AA
>> degree
>> in Business Administration.  I look forward to hearing from all
of you.

>> Sincerely,
>> Miranda Morse(Brown)
info for