[nabs-l] Introduction

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed Mar 4 05:26:15 UTC 2009

hello miranda,

welcome to the land of nabs. my name is amy sabo and i'm from colorado but, i'm originally from michigan. so, i'm also a midwest baby! i attend the university of colorado-denver where i have been pursuing my degree in communications with a minor in political science. but, i plan to transfer to metro state college in the fall because of academic issues.

please feel free to share ideas, ask questions, vent, listen, and most of all just have fun! we are all here for each other and this list is for you. just know that you aren't alone and that together we can change what it means to be a blind student in the world and the usa!

well, that's all for now take care and i will talk to you soon!

hugs,
from amy