[nabs-l] Humor and Blindness Revelations

Nicole B. Torcolini ntorcolini at wavecable.com
Fri Mar 6 05:39:49 UTC 2009

And that's a perfect example of when it does work. Yes... A sighted friend
and I did joke once or twice.  I said "It was nice seeing you the other
day," and his response was, "You did not actually see me." We both got a
good laugh out of that one. Funny how we don't think about the literal
meanings of some of the sayings that we use.  Have you ever been looking for
something, and the person who is trying to help you asks what color it is,
then realizes that you cannot provide that information?  Also usually worth
a laugh.

Nicole