[nabs-l] introduction

Serena serenacucco at verizon.net
Sat Mar 14 13:56:06 UTC 2009

I guess, you got lucky with your interveener.  I've found that my friend
writes in better English when he's writing emails or thank you notes than on
AIM.  I suspect it's cuz he knows I or whomever he's writing the emails or
notes to may or may not understand everything he says in ASL.  When we're
talking on AIM, he knows I can simply write that I didn't understand what he
has said.