[nabs-l] Ipod and itunes

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 18 08:27:18 UTC 2009

I don't know if you knew this, but they now have a talking ipod
shuffle! It's so cool - it says aloud the song title, if you want, or
the playlist titles as you navigate through them. Pretty awesome if
you ask me. They're expensive though ($100 CAD or I think $80 US) but
might be worth it if you planned on buying one anyway.

I don't own an ipod, and though I have itunes I don't use it to its
full capacity so couldn't comment specifically on its accessibility.
Good luck with it though.
Sarah