[nabs-l] Ipod and itunes

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 10:57:50 UTC 2009

I was thinking about getting a I-pod, but decided against it because
of acessibility issues.  I use JFW 7, so I-tunes might not work
anyway.  But I need this version of JAWS in order for my music
programs to work properly.  Plus I use Google Talk as sort of an
e-mail counter, and it requires scripts that only work with JAWS 6
anyway, but 7 works fine.  I can only imagine what JAWS 10 will do to
both my Lime program and my Google Talk program.  Man!
Beth