[nabs-l] Fwd: [blindlaw] BGL Disability Rights Fellowship

AZNOR99 at aol.com AZNOR99 at aol.com
Wed Mar 18 23:17:06 UTC 2009

Hello,

Below please find an announcement about a fellowship at Brown Goldstein and
Levy, a Maryland law firm.  I was a Project Attorney with BGL, and it is a
wonderful firm.  I highly encourage you to apply if you are interested in
working for a firm that is committed to advancing the rights of its clients,
appreciates diversity in its staff, and fosters a familial atmosphere.

Regards,
Ronza