[nabs-l] Accessible Cellphone Help

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Tue Mar 31 16:42:52 UTC 2009

Hi Frandanda,
This is helpful because I'm looking for a verizon phone that's more
accessible.  Mine talks a little but does not enable text messaging or
reading menus of missed calls.  Did you have to pay for a talking
synthesizer like Talks to enable it to speak?  Or maybe you just bought the
phone.  Will this phone read you the menus about your calls like missed and
recieved calls.
What model phone is this?

Thanks.
Ashley