[nabs-l] Accessible Cellphone Help

Franandah Damstra fantasyfanatic01 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 13:00:20 UTC 2009

I have one of the best phones out there for the blind. Its the NV2 by
Verizon. I can even txt message all by myself! Everything if fully
assessable and it is a  nice phone too. I got it for $150.00 with a
$50.00 mail in rebate. You really should check it out. I have many
other blind friends who have this phone as well. Verizon told me it is
one of the most accessible phones out there. I can do everything my
sighted friends can do without help and that is enough for me.
~Franandah