[nabs-l] Braille e-Book CONCEPT Continued

Sarah Alawami marrie12 at gmail.com
Sat May 2 00:37:08 UTC 2009

I don't remember the personal  touch but I do think it is a good idea, and
hopefully it will be able to be intagrated not only for tests but how about
those papers the teacher hands out. I can envission a wireless way of
comunicating between the teacher and student so the student can read with
the class and take notes with his or her slate and styless, or note taker.