[nabs-l] cell phone suggestions

Jessica jw927 at comcast.net
Sun May 3 22:38:54 UTC 2009

Hi everyone. Sorry for this being off-topic, but I would appreciate your help. I need to get a new cell phone because the one I currently have is basically not working too well any more. I have the Owasys 22C from Capital Accessibility with a t-mobile plan. I understand Verizon wireless makes accessible cell phones, but I am not sure what phone to buy. I want a phone that lets you add contacts, has talking caller ID, etc. Please let me know what cell phone would be good for me, thank you very much.