[nabs-l] Disappointed

Christopher Kchao thisischris89 at gmail.com
Mon May 4 18:21:42 UTC 2009

Hi,
Perhaps the message advertising the grant was one that many people
overlooked. In comparison to the many threads lasting several days, I
suppose the message regarding the grant sort of got lost among other topics.
I believe the message was sent out once, maybe another reminder later on,
but there was certainly no nagging/handholding on Joe's part and I
personally didn't expect there to be.
I know that I received the post myself. However, I am not exactly active in
the Ny student division as it doesn't seem to have much presence if it
exists at all.
In any case, I don't believe that Joe's complaint is exactly misdirected. It
was more than likely an oversight on behalf of many.