[nabs-l] Disappointed

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Mon May 4 17:31:23 UTC 2009

Hello,
It seems as if every day there are more and more people coming out of the woodwork saying that they would have been interested in the grant if only they had known about it.. It seems as if the disappointment (blame) aimed at those who did not participate in the gramt is misdirected. If anything, it seems as if the disappointment should be aimed at the outreach efforts.

Furthermore, I recall purring forth an idea to record the national convention employment seminar before the grant deadline closed. On behalf of the MABS, I would have gladly applied for the grant to help cover cost associated with that project. Who was it that failed to mentioon that potential funding was avaliable?

Just something to think about
Jim

PS. I will be calling Mrs. Jernigan later this week to discuss recording the convention employment seminar. Once I talk to her, I will post what I find out.

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."