[nabs-l] Tourism Stratagies?

Tatyana tagrig at verizon.net
Tue May 5 20:05:23 UTC 2009

I've been in Sequoia national park with sighted people. We did a trail and
spent a night in the backcountry.
Smell is buityfull, sugar pine cones are as long as my half of arm. Sequoia
cones are small but bark is soft and texture  is strange. I walked around
the  tree which has largest volume in the world, its diameter is 30.5 feet.
I walked inside a fallen tree, through its hollow trunk.

Tatyana.