[nabs-l] going to graduation

Amy Sabo amylsabo at comcast.net
Wed May 6 12:50:40 UTC 2009

hello hope and all,

i too would also like to congratulate you hope and also to everyone also who is going to graduate from college this year! that's a awesome accomplishment in your life. i too was suppose to graduate this  year but, due to health issues it won't be until next fall.

again, congratulations to you all and i wish you all good wishes in your future endeavors!

hugs,
from amy