[nabs-l] going to graduation

Ashley Bramlett bookwormahb at earthlink.net
Sun May 10 04:10:02 UTC 2009

Hi Hope,
Congradulations on graduating and to anyone else doing the same.  What's
your major?  Mine is liberal studies.
I'm getting a bachelors too.  Most of the population does not have a four
degree and even fewer have masters.  So feel proud.  The ceremony is
approaching.  I hope it goes fine.  I've not met  my guide.  We did not line
up alphabetically in rehearsal so I don't even know whom I'm sitting with!
I hope it goes well.

Ashley