[nabs-l] digital braille watch for men

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Thu May 7 14:18:21 UTC 2009

Group,

        First off I don't know if such a watch exists, but if it does. . .   Does anyone have a suggestion for a digital/braille watch in a men's style?  I am looking for a watch where I can read the time through braille (once I learn it), but also be able to verify the time visually.  A talking feature would be nice, but only if it can be turned off.  I don't need any extra features like a stop watch, calendar, or other things, just something simple with a professional look.

Thanks,

Patrick