[nabs-l] Disney grant

Jim Reed jim275_2 at yahoo.com
Thu May 7 18:40:48 UTC 2009

Joe,

First, I appologies for critisizing your efforts after the fall-out asociated with your last grant posting; but I will stand-up for my Division if someone begins questioning its abilities or any of its other characteristics. I know you were not attacking my division directly, but I've put to much effort into this division to stand by idlely and listen to you implicitly question the state of my division.

Second, Moving on to more relivant discussions,

 I like the grade school idea. Also, I was wondering if any resources exist that provide ideas for service projects. You see, my stregths lie more is the organization and implementation of ideas and task, not so much with the creation of ideas.

What say you?

Jim

"Ignorance killed the cat; curiosity was framed."