[nabs-l] Disney grant

Joe Orozco jsorozco at gmail.com
Thu May 7 22:55:20 UTC 2009

Jim,

I'm not sure I completely understand your question, but go to the link below
to see the most recent round of grantees to see the type of projects that
were awarded.  If this doesn't help, let me know.

http://ysa.org/AwardsGrants/DisneyMinnieGrants/DisneyMinnieGrantees2009/tabi
d/343/Default.aspx

Joe Orozco

"A man who wants to lead the orchestra must turn his back on the
crowd."--Max Lucado

  _____