[nabs-l] A moral question

Jedi loneblindjedi at samobile.net
Sun May 10 08:50:46 UTC 2009

It sounds to me like you're placing the emphasis on the wrong thing:
vision. You should  be placing the emphasis on the individual. For most
blind people, bringing the cane is less a moral issue and more one of
common sense. A blind  individual who accepts his/her blindness will
bring the cane less from a moral standpoint and more from a practical
one. There's a lot of issues and questions that go into this opinion,
and I'm afraid it's an issue that must be tackled individually. Does
that make sense?

Respectfully Submitted,
Jedi