[nabs-l] A moral question

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sun May 10 07:10:57 UTC 2009

I take my cane to job interviews.  I figure I have just a few moments
to explain the whole blindness thing to people.  I do so, albeit
rather dismissively.  If I have an interview and they don't think a
blind person can do the job and I can't change their minds in an
interview, I wouldn't have the job for long anyway.

Better to just get it over with, in my opinion.

Joseph