[nabs-l] How is sending Louis Braille coins into space relevant?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu May 14 01:19:45 UTC 2009

The thing that you might not know is that NASA has worked with us for
some time, on several programs aimed at increasing access to science
by blind persons, providing some materials about astronomy etc., to
the blind etc.  We have a very fruitful relationship with them, and
yes, the coins are symbolic, but pretty neat.

Dave