[nabs-l] handy cap parking

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 14 09:23:03 UTC 2009

When I was 13, my mother took me down to the DMV to get one.  First
and last time that happened.  My legs work.  The eyes, they aren't so
good.  I felt strongly about this long before I ever met katie, who
needs the wide space for what it's intended: to get in and out of a
wheelchair.

She should have one.  I shouldn't.

Joseph