[nabs-l] handy cap parking

pajohns1 at vt.edu pajohns1 at vt.edu
Thu May 14 12:08:44 UTC 2009

        I have had a handicapped placard for two years now.  I only use it
when it is raining or in places where the parking is particularly bad.  If
the weather is good or if there is plenty of parking available the placard
is not used.  I doubt I use the placard more than once a month, having it
gives me ease of mind.

Patrick
@Virginia Tech