[nabs-l] handy cap parking

Hannah G Furney hfurney at bgsu.edu
Thu May 14 13:00:42 UTC 2009

Since I have become a part of the NFB, I have learned that we do not need the stickers.  If we are blind, that does not mean for the most part that we have trouble with walking, we just have trouble seeing.  Others that have trouble walking need the stickers to help them.

Hannah Furney
Cru
NABS
OABs
NFB
NFB- Ohio
NFB of Greater Toledo- Board Member At Large