[nabs-l] handicap parking

anna parker anna.parker.11 at gmail.com
Fri May 15 02:02:00 UTC 2009

i have to say a disagree with with blind people having handy cap stickers. I
see both sides of it but if we want to be treated like everyone else, then
we should act like everyone else. Also those spots are for people who really
need  we shouldnt be taking up them up for people who really need them.