[nabs-l] Cuts in line?

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:01:26 UTC 2009

Arielle,

I ask to be moved to the front of the line ONLY in the case of big
movie opening days with long lines to get in.  Reason being that I
have some residual vision and can see the movie if I sit front row,
center.  Most people find this a somewhat uncomfortable place to sit,
and so it's not a desirable place to people who aren't me.

Otherwise, I'll wait if they'll let me.

They do not always let me in the event of boarding an airline.  I
don't find it convenient to board first, so I generally try to resist
this.  It doesn't take me longer to board, and it only takes me a
moment to find someplace to stuff the cane.

Joseph