[nabs-l] Cuts in line?

David Bouchard davidb521 at gmail.com
Sat May 16 14:47:30 UTC 2009

Arielle,
I agree with what you said. In the cases of cutting lines, it is especially difficult to refuse if you  have sighted peers along with you who want to take advantage of that little perk. I will be going to a Six Flags this summer with the All State Lions Band, and I will probably be asked to accept either some sort of disability card, or a place in the very front of the line. I won't accept, because I don't feel I need either of those things, but I may feel pressure to do so. Has anyone had that sort of experience before?
David