[nabs-l] hello all

Jennifer Aberdeen freespirit328 at gmail.com
Mon May 18 05:18:53 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

I think I know exactly what you are talking about. I feel the same way a lot
of the time.

In school I was a loner. I had to hang around a teacher assistant all day;
who wants to hang around with someone who is with adults all day when you're
a teenager?

I'm not a social butterfly, so I feel uncomfortable in crowds, but I also
can't hear very well, so I don't talk to people where there is a lot of
noise. People just assume I'm unfriendly, but it's because no one hears me
that I don't speak.

I have always had a really hard time starting conversations whether in a
group of people or one on one. It is even more difficult for me to start
conversations with people online via email or social networks....but enough
about me. I realize I'm making this about me, and I don't mean to do that.

Do you have difficulty relating to others? Maybe that's why you have a hard
time.

It seems strange coming from me, but I guess you can try and just join in
the online conversations. It's strange coming from me because I have a hard
time doing that myself. I am much more open and talkative over the phone.

Anyway, those are my ramblings. I hope it helps a little.

Jennifer

Shop my AVON online store
http://jaberdeen.avonrepresentative.com

Get healthy!