[nabs-l] looking for a room mate for nashional convention

Nick Gawronski nick at nickgawronski.com
Mon May 18 05:03:24 UTC 2009

Hi, My name is Nick Gawronski and I am trying to find a room mate for the
nashional convention.  I am a very easy going person and get along with
mostly anyone.  I am a guy but for a room mate just for convention sharing a
room with with a few people or just one person, guy or girl.  If you are
interested or would possibley like to contact me to talk about becoming a
room mate for convention please email me off list at nick at nickgawronski.com
and put the words "room mate" with out the quotes in the subject line as I
get a lot of messages per day.  Convention should be very fun and I can't
wait.  Nick Gawronski