[nabs-l] Drunken cane travel

Sydney Walker Freedman freedmas at stolaf.edu
Mon May 18 20:52:13 UTC 2009

Something I refuse to try, plus I'm a T-totaller.  Quite unsafe, I
expect, and perhaps difficult.  A rather bad idea if you ask me.

Sorry to sound harsh.  You all feel free to share stories and
whatever.  I didn't mean to kill the topic.  Though, when I saw the
subject line, I immediately thought that cops should start thinking
about charging WUI's... walking under the influence.  :)  Sorry for
that one.

Pax,
Sydney