[nabs-l] Drunken cane travel

Bill cassonw at gmail.com
Mon May 18 21:57:09 UTC 2009

They do have a form of WUI, Its not as harsh as DUI though, its called
public drunkenness.  I imagine that just gives you a fine, but they aren't
likely to take away your walking license, or make you install a breathalizer
on your front door.
Bill

On Mon, May 18, 2009 at 2:52 PM, Sydney Walker Freedman <freedmas at stolaf.edu