[nabs-l] An opinion is requested

Antonio M. Guimaraes iamantonio at cox.net
Tue May 19 02:08:39 UTC 2009

If it is in the bylaws, then we follow it.

Besides, said individual would have no opportunity to network with her
board, fellow students, and nfb leaders.

How do I know the extent of her involvement and dedication to the cause?

Antonio Guimaraes

If an infinite number of rednecks riding in an infinite number of pickup
trucks fire an infinite number of shotgun rounds at an infinite number of
highway signs, they will eventually produce all the world's great literary
works in Braille.

Shop online and support the NFB of RI at no additional cost to you.
http://www.givebackamerica.com/charity.php?b=169
Givebackamerica.org, America's Online Charity Shopping Mall