[nabs-l] negative traffic

Angela fowler fowlers at syix.com
Tue May 19 16:47:31 UTC 2009

Yes, the state board here can be pretty fractious, with vastly different
ideas about how the state should be managed. When an issue comes up which is
of common interest however, they can transcend their differences and work
toward a higher purpose. NFB and ACB may never merge, probably will never
merge, but there are a lot of misconceptions out their on both sides. I
don't think sharing ideas to promote understanding would hurt anything, in
fact it may well encourage NFB and ACB members to work together to achieve a
higher purpose.