[nabs-l] negative traffic

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Tue May 19 15:28:25 UTC 2009

Sarah,
You've got it. I've seen the comment, negative traffic, negative
energy... but is that to say the NFB doesn't have it ourselves? Lets
just take a look at California... Angela, help me out, our state board
has some pretty steady negative energy flowing through it, and yet
they've pulled togetherright? They may not like each other, may not
think the same, may not even view anything the same, but they can pull
together and work together when itsnecessary, to better our state...
Why not try it on a bigger scale?
Aziza