[nabs-l] NFB/ACB

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:14:33 UTC 2009

Antonio,

The only time the ACB comes up on this list is when someone starts
asking about reunification, generally.  When it does, inevitably
someone starts swearing up and down that Federationists don't want it
to happen.  The thread devolves into those who have TRIED mending
bridges insisting that they have tried, honestly and truthfully, and
been treated so badly that they have no faith in the effort.

I'm the latest person to have tried.  If Aziza wants to try next,
she's welcome to it.  I still believe ACB/NFB have more in common
than they do in conflict.  Yet indoctrination and intolerance are
rampant over there, except amongst students (usually.)

Joseph