[nabs-l] handicaped parking

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Tue May 19 18:45:58 UTC 2009

We have that list.  It's blind-talk.  Actually, it's "blindtlk",
because Dave's never bothered with the considerable effort needed to
rename it.  Creating the new list, moving archives over, moving
subscribers over, setting up aliases to make the old list name work
for people who are unaware of the change, etc.

Joseph