[nabs-l] Graduation & Majors

Eric golfereric at myfairpoint.net
Tue May 19 21:35:59 UTC 2009

First of all to get my Associates degree in Accounting from the community
college I attended I had to take Probability & Statistics. It wasn't too
difficult because the professor was more concerned of how to do math through
Excel. Now I attend Southern New Hampshire University and for me to get my
Bachelors degree in May of 2010 I had to take Applied Finite Mathematics.
Again this class wasn't too difficult because it is based on formulas
instead of those nasty visual graphs. So those who are interested in
studying Psychology I would say go for the Psych degree and take every
opportunity of help you can get to make it through Statistics class.

Eric