[nabs-l] Roommate for convention

Liz Bottner liz.bottner at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:55:43 UTC 2009

Hi all,

My name is Liz Bottner. I am looking for a roommate for the National
convention in Detroit. If any of you on list are looking for someone or know
of anyone who is and wouldn't mind sharing with myself and my guide dog,
please let me know. When contacting me, please write off list at the email
address below in my signature with "convention roommate" in the subject
line. Feel free to pass along as appropriate.

Thanks in advance, and take care,

Liz

email:

 <mailto:liz.bottner at gmail.com> liz.bottner at gmail.com

Visit my livejournal:

 <http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com/>
http://unsilenceddream.livejournal.com

Follow me on Twitter:

http://twitter.com/lizbot

Consider helping blind and visually impaired Delaware students in the March
for Independence:

<http://www.marchforindependence.org/site/TR/walk/General?team_id=2830&pg=te
am&fr_id=1050>