[nabs-l] negative traffic

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Tue May 19 23:25:02 UTC 2009

Ok, I've got an idea here... Anyone interested in doing it with me?
I want to find my local ACB chapter, and join in the fun. Say nothing
about my NFB affiliation for a while, and simply utilize the NFB
philosophy as I see fit. Say nothing, correct nothing about the NFB
except in the lightest ways, like... "I don't think the NFB truly
wants us to be unsafe crossing streets, maybe they just want us to be
independent?" Keep it very nuetral... If I can make friends and be
welcomed, I will let everyone know I'm proud to be an NFB member, and
just wanted to prove we're all not horrible, and if their willing to
give me and my friends a chance we could work together...
It sounds a little complicated, but I could see it working if people
do it right.
Aziza