[nabs-l] introducing myself

Sarah J. Blake sarah at growingstrong.org
Tue May 19 23:27:38 UTC 2009

Hi, Alena.

I am also on both lists, and it is nice to learn more about you. (It would
be nice to learn a bit more about some of the others on these groups as
well.)

I am 37 (on Sunday) and also got my B.A. in psychology in 1999. I went back
to school in 2006 and will graduate in August with my Master of Divinity
from Anderson University School of Theology in Anderson, IN. I will take the
next year or two off to evaluate various Ph.D. options and hope to do a bit
of work in that time as well. I was a teaching assistant in a pastoral care
course during the spring, will do an internship in a church setting this
summer and will be a TA in an intensive Greek course later this summer.

I also have a dog guide. She is a yellow Lab/golden retriever cross from the
Seeing Eye named Loretta.

Sarah J. Blake
Personal email: sjblake at growingstrong.org
http://www.growingstrong.org