[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

Aziza C daydreamingncolor at gmail.com
Wed May 20 03:49:37 UTC 2009

Joesiph,
I expect things from the NFB because I believe in it.

I don't expect anything from the ACB, at least not yet. I don't know
them well enough to make those observations. However, I have seen what
the NFB is capable of, and I don't think sitting here and fuming over
the fact that the ACB "hates," us is a productive way to spend my time
as an NFB member. I'd much rather try to resolve it, and do something
about it. I expect things from the NFB because i know it can happen if
people would stop making excuses and actually try to think of
productive ways to make things work.
Aziza