[nabs-l] Introduction and some thoughts

rachel Jacobs oceanrls at hotmail.com
Wed May 20 14:17:39 UTC 2009

Hi. I am currently a college graduate student. There is plenty of money out
there. First the Division of Blind Services may pay for you to go back to
school. There is also government money that you can get. You would need to
fill out FAFSA. There are other scholarships for the blind including the
National Federation of the Blind state and national scholarships, American
Counsil for the Blind, Association of Blind Citizens, and I believe it is
called American Federation of the Blind. There is definitely a lot of money
out there, and you shouldn't have to spend any out of pocket money.
Rachel Jacobs