[nabs-l] Fw: Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House

Kevin Wassmer commanderlumpy2003 at earthlink.net
Thu May 21 01:33:03 UTC 2009

I wouldn't be surprised if our corrupt government found a way to get rid of
NLS or something like that. Our government is doing some very nasty things
to its people. If you don't believe me go to The drudge Report, World Net
daily, or other websites. I don't want to get off topic. But our government
could find a way to get rid of NLS or something like that. It's c0oming.
Just look at what happened to the credit card bill or something like that.
It could happen. This is only the beginning of a good fight. But I hope the
blind people won't go down without a fight.