[nabs-l] Fw: Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House

Beth thebluesisloose at gmail.com
Thu May 21 02:26:18 UTC 2009

We better not.  Thank God though for RFB and D and all those other
organizations that ae perhaps willing to fight back?  I'm all about
siding with the Reading Rights Coalition because we with print
disabilities need the text-to-speech thing on books in order to
readthem.  Also, I wouldn't wan a frien, parent, boyfriend, etc. to
have to read all the books to me if perhaps braille and talking books
went out of style.  What if we lived in a world in which publishers
didn't allow anybody to reproduce books in a specialized format so we
could read them?  Think about it.
Beth