[nabs-l] Ending the NFB/ACB feud

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Thu May 21 03:03:42 UTC 2009

Angela,

I didn't try to drum up support for joint anything.  I just went to
the national ACB list and started posting my agreement to the issues
with which I do agree.  I was recognized as a Federationist and it
went mostly downhill from there.

Before there can be partnerships, we have to have civil discourse.

Joseph