[nabs-l] Governor Sacrifices the Blind for Short Term Politics

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:19:34 UTC 2009

Joseph,

So, is the governor officially rescending the order for the commission
to close?  If he isn't, is the commission perhaps thinking that a
demonstration/rally will turn the governor against some sort of
negotiations?  I'm not an Oregon resident, but have been following
this discussion avidly; if it can happen in one state, it can
definitely happen in another.  Thanks for taking the time to clarify
this.
Courtney