[nabs-l] Fw: Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House

Linda Stover liamskitten at gmail.com
Thu May 21 06:21:22 UTC 2009

Hello all,

Does anyone have any stats as to just how many books are under Random
House's control?  I know they are one of the largest publishers in the
United States, and I'm wondering what the exact severity of this
particular blow is in the number of books we have just been denied
access to.  Thanks.
Courtney