[nabs-l] Fw: Reading Rights Coalition Denounces Random House

clinton waterbury clinton.waterbury at gmail.com
Thu May 21 10:56:05 UTC 2009

I think this might need some clarifying...  So let me explain.  I
wasn't exactly saying that the government was going to shut down nls,
but asking a sort of retorical question, seeing as how it seemed like
randomhouse was trying to do everything in their power to turn off the
tts in the kindle.  Mostly because nls probably has some books that
have been published by randomhouse.