[nabs-l] NFB/ACB

sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca sarah.jevnikar at utoronto.ca
Thu May 21 15:13:50 UTC 2009

I think this has gone on long enough that I can pull out a line from
the King of Rock and Roll - "a little less conversation a little more
action please". If something is to be done between the NFB and ACB,
then I suggest that those who are still interested should go ahead and
try. If you are still determined to try after all this discussion,
then try anyway and ignore the naysayers. Then you'll have a better
sense of who is right in this debate, or at least you'll be able to
give merit to those who deserve it. We've gone at this from every
possible angle.
Just some thoughts.
Sarah